Pistachio Pork Tenderloin
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed of excess fat
- 16 oz. shelled pistachios, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine chopped pistachios, garlic, mustard, thyme, salt and pepper mix until all ingredients are well blended. Use your hands to evenly coat tenderloin with pistachio mixture. Place tenderloin into greased baking pan and roast for 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155 degrees.