- What information we collect;
- Who we share information with;
- How your information can be corrected;
- How your information is secured;
- How changes to this policy will be communicated; and
- How you can address concerns over our use of your data.
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII). To access certain portions of our website, you must first complete a user registration process. During registration you will be required to give certain information, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and the name of your employer. We also collect your IP address and your User ID, which could be used to identify you when used in combination with other PII. Your PII may be used to contact you about our products and services.
- Anonymous Data. We may also collect anonymous information that does not identify you personally. This information is collected any time a visitor comes to this website, and is used to improve the overall quality of our website. This information may include, for example, your internet browser type and platform type (for example, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, and the like). This data helps us determine what browsers and platforms to support, and also allows us to keep track of traffic to various portions of our website.
Social Media Integration Our website and services may be integrated with various third-party social media services. If you choose to use those social media services, we may receive data that has been made available by those services. This data may include information about your contacts on those services. Your use of third-party social media services is voluntary, and is not required to use our website or services. If you choose to use such social media services, you should be comfortable with the practices used by those services when sharing your data. Please review the privacy policies of those third-party services and modify your privacy settings on those services so that you are comfortable with how they share data with others.
You can opt out of future contact from us at any time by contacting us at email@example.com, by mailing an inquiry to the mailing address on our website, or by calling (888) 336-6053. You can also contact us to do any of the following:
- Find out what data we have about you, if any;
- Change/correct mistakes in the data we have about you;
- Have us delete any data we have about you; or
- Express any concerns you have about our use of your data.
By toll free phone number:
13762 First Avenue
Hanford, CA 93230