- 15 oz. whole milk ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup of ground pistachios
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 2 slices of bacon, crumbled
- Salt to taste
- 1 loaf of French bread
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice bread into 1/4 inch thick pieces and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 5-10 minutes or until bread is slightly crispy. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Combine ricotta, 1/8 cup honey, 1/4 pistachios, and salt (if prefered) mix until all ingredients are well blended. Spoon ricotta mixture onto bread slices, top with crumbled bacon, remaining pistachios and remaining honey.