- Scholarships are awarded in various amounts, ranging from $1000 to $5000.
- Funds are to be utilized for tuition, books or fees.
- Scholarship funds will be payable to the designated school.
- Must be a full-time Nichols Farms employee; or a high school senior in the process of applying to an accredited, two- or four-year college or university (on a full-time basis) or a vocational-technical school; or a continuing student of a two- or four-year college or university or a vocational-technical school.
- Must enroll with a minimum of 12 Units or more.
- Must be in good academic standing. However, no GPA Requirement needed to apply.
HOW TO APPLY:
Must complete the Nichols Farms Scholarship Application below.
Attach a One Page Typed Essay discussing: The term “Artificial Intelligence” (AI) has become commonplace in today’s vernacular. Is AI a problem, opportunity, or both? Delineate your response from both individual and business perspectives.
Susie Nichols was exceptionally kind, generous and compassionate. Giving back to her “community” was very important to her. Susie’s “community” was far reaching. It might be volunteer work or donations for a non-profit in the area or it might be words of wisdom, encouragement, a smile, a listening ear, or an honest compliment to someone who works for the family business, a family member, a friend and even a stranger. Every individual in this world was important to Susie and she made everyone feel special. Please share with us how you have made your “community” a better place.
One-page typed Resume: Detail your work experience, education, community service and extracurricular activities.
Letters of Recommendation: Must include 2 two typed letters of recommendation from counselor or teacher (for Nichols Farms employee could also include a letter or recommendation from their supervisor).
Transcripts: Must include a copy of a SEALED high school transcript or SEALED transcript from current accredited school, if applicable.