2022 NICHOLS FARMS
Scholarship Program & Application
Exclusive to Nichols farms affiliated students in any major of study.
NO GPA REQUIREMENT
Deadline to Apply is January 31, 2022.
Click here for Program and Mail in Application Instructions.
HELPING STUDENTS PAVE THEIR WAY TO SUCCESS.
Nichols Farms, in their belief of investing in employees and their families, is proud to sponsor a scholarship program. The scholarship is designed to assist full-time Nichols Farms employees and the children of full-time employees. Including employee’s established Guardianship of eligible students. The Nichols Farms Scholarship provides Nichols Farms an opportunity to give back to their employees by providing scholarship support to eligible students. The Nichols Farms Scholarship Program is open to eligible Nichols Farms employees, high school seniors and/or students who are presently pursuing higher education to an accredited 4-year college or university, 2 year community college, or a vocational-technical school. Continuing students of a two or four year college or university or a vocational-technical school are eligible to apply. Renewable scholarships will be offered to eligible students selected based on the scholarship criteria. Eligible children of Nichols Farms employees include: a birth child, adoptive child, or stepchild, including employees who have an established Guardianship of eligible students. Eligible employees are those who have successfully completed their introductory period as a full-time employee. Only students who are currently residing in the United States are eligible for this scholarship.
- Scholarships are awarded in various amounts, ranging from $1000 to $5000.
- Funds are to be utilized for tuition, books or fees.
- Scholarship funds will be payable to the designated school.
Online Application Checklist
- Must be a full-time Nichols Farms employee; or a high school senior in the process of applying to an accredited, two or four year college or university (on a full-time basis) or a vocational-technical school; or a continuing student of a two or four year college or university or a vocational-technical school.
- Must enroll with a minimum of 12 Units or more.
- Must be in good academic standing. However, no GPA Requirement needed to apply.
- Must complete the Nichols Farms Scholarship Application and the Student Activity Record form.
- Must include a copy of a SEALED high school transcript or SEALED transcript from current accredited school, if applicable.
- Must include 2 two typed letters of recommendation from counselor or teacher (for Nichols Farms employee could also include a letter or recommendation from their Supervisor).
- Must include a one-page typed essay discussing:“2021 has been a year filled with adversity. How have the events of this year impacted you from both positive and negative perspectives, and how might your experience through these events shape your future?”